My Space

No, readers. I'm not talking about the old social networking site. I'm talking about a space for myself. Isn't that so important? To have a space to call your own. I don't care if it's a ten foot by ten foot room or just a cubicle-sized refuge from the rest of the world.

I desperately want a space where I can be myself without being watched, monitored, judged, and interrupted.

I'm one of those people that seems to ride on a pendulum between introversion and extroversion. Sometimes, after an exhausting bout of social interaction, I just want to hibernate for a while. Spend some time with myself.

Only, I get interrupted. It's like watching a video which buffers every few seconds. After a while, the whole exercise becomes pointless.

I just want some space now. I don't want people curious about what I'm doing. I don't want needless interruptions. I just want to breathe without feeling like I'm sharing oxygen with another person. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I Did Saturday

Unconditionally

Bridget Jones's Diary